Monday, March 1, 2010

~~ An Unloved Love!

(Sometimes, love is just when you know it will not be with you forever, yet you love without expecting for anything while others call it a "sin" you're committing..and it's only you who know what you're really doing and for who you are doing so!)


A beautiful bud of love was about to bloom,

But before it could, betrayed it's pretty doom,
Then came a l'ill lad with a smile on his face,
said, "I'll save you my Rose, no matter what it takes!"
She felt in her heart,"Pretty boy you are,
I wish I could tell you about the one I waited so far!"
Destiny took a pace, the boy came again,
said,"My darling Rose, I'll take away your pain,
I don't want your past and what you've been going through,
I just know a thing, that 'I LOVE YOU'! "
Poor Rose smiled, asked,"How long will you be?"
"A month or few, I want you to stay with me",
said the l'ill lovely boy, murmuring in her ears
She nodded with a Yes, and welled with the tears
she said,"Oh li'll boy, even if you're not true,
for two of those hearts..'I Love you too'!"


``PROUD CLEFFER ~ Amrita!

No comments:

Post a Comment