Friday, February 6, 2009

~~Sweet Adolescence!!

Dedicated to all the gals, who are living their Golden age...!!... :)

Like the exuberant seasons,
As the days pass by,
I find changes around me,
I just don't know why?

Sweet Adolescence! Is that you?
Are you the feeling that I'm going through?

Evrytime that I look into the mirror,
does it lie?
Dimples on my red cheeks,
tell me what makes me shy?

Sweet Adolescence! Is that you?
When they extolled, why so high do I flew?

I'm nomore liking fables and stories,
I'm nomore unaware of shams and glories,
Now, I believe those I had never understood,
yet, I get gripped by the feelings of my gray childhood.

Sweet Adolescence! Is that you?
Why don't I do the things, that I used to do?

Sweet Adolescence! Is that you?
I wonder, are you the one...
who's changing my world...
The world so New...!!!!...

`PROUD CLEFFER - AMRITA

2 comments:

  1. its a really nice poem, written frm d bottom of heart. this poem also touched my heart so much which i cant explain in words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vague Times, vague effects....m i miserable that much not to see the change in changing me....

    Amy


    "...I'm nomore liking fables and stories,
    I'm nomore unaware of shams and glories,
    Now, I believe those I had never understood,
    yet, I get gripped by the feelings of my gray childhood."

    are the best lines of this composition...Change gripped with nostalgia of Childhood...U said it all...

    Lend me ur pen sometimes :P

    A Smile is all i hv fr commenting...Err...Complimenting :-)

    ReplyDelete